Belly Button Yeast Infection : Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection.
Belly Button Yeast Infection
- (Yeast infections) a common infection in women caused by an overgrowth of the fungus Candida. It is normal to have some yeast in your vagina, but sometimes it can overgrow because of hormonal changes in your body, such as pregnancy, or from taking certain medications, such as antibiotics.
- one type of vaginitis caused by the Candida fungus characterized by itching, burning, or redness of the vaginal area.
- Candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection (mycosis) of any of the Candida species (all yeasts), of which Candida albicans is the most common. Also commonly referred to as a yeast infection, candidiasis is also technically known as candidosis, moniliasis, and oidiomycosis.
- navel: a scar where the umbilical cord was attached; “you were not supposed to show your navel on television”; “they argued whether or not Adam had a navel”; “she had a tattoo just above her bellybutton”
- A person’s navel
- The navel (clinically known as the umbilicus, also known as the belly button) is a scar on the abdomen, caused when the umbilical cord is removed from a newborn baby. All placental mammals have a navel. It is fairly conspicuous in humans.
- Boyz in the Sink is a fictional band of VeggieTales characters who first appear in the Silly Songs with Larry segment of The Ballad of Little Joe in August 2003. Like other recurring themes such as , the group is made up of familiar VeggieTales characters performing specific roles.
Belly Belly Button
I got my belly button pierced yesterday. (skank city over here). I love it. This isn’t such a great quality photo, aha. I also posted this just to tell you that I’m alive. And yes, it is legal, my mom took me to get it.
Belly Button Beach
Tim, Bone and their girls enjoying Belly Button Beach